In October of last year, we took our relationship to the next level and moved to Leicester and cozied up right next to them, sharing the space for our bulk tanks.
In April, we decided to go steady and share each other’s interests, as we started selling B99 to Peak so that they could blend their heating oil into Bioheat.
As another heating oil season begins, we wanted to share with the world our love for our newest bestie, neighbor and partner, Peak Energy:
- You know how we like it: locally-owned, family owned. Keeping local jobs and local dollars in the community is one of our top priorities as a business. Originally starting as Haywood Oil Company, Peak Energy has been servicing WNC for over 60 years.
- Larger fleet = faster, more reliable service to our customers. Peak is bigger than us and that's just fine by us because that means they can get to more of our customers faster!
- Peak Energy sells about 100,000 gallons of heating oil in just one month during the winter season! Just imagine how much Bioheat will be used and how many emissions will be reduced when it’s 100,000 gallons of Bioheat being sold.
- The staff at Peak. We adore Robbie, Todd, Johnny and the rest of the crew. Oh, and we can’t forget about Sadie, Robbie’s adorable little dog (named after her love of Widespread Panic!).
- Education and spreading the biodiesel-love. Our partnership enables us to spread the news about biodiesel and what it is to more individuals and businesses through Peak's large network.